Friday, September 30, 2011

How to Clean a Scentsy Warmer

Cleaning your Scentsy warmer is super easy, and it can be fun too! Here's some simple steps for you to follow.

How to clean a scentsy warmer Step 1:
  • Find your empty clamshell from the scent you are warming.
  • Open it.
  • Pour wax back in.
How to clean a scentsy warmer Step 2:
  • Locate your nearest paper towel holder.
  • Get a piece.
  • Wipe out warmer.
How to clean a scentsy warmer Step 3:

  • Find a new scent in your stash that makes you feel beautiful.
  • Drop in 1 to 2 cubes depending on the size of your warmer.
  • Relax. Breathe. Smile.
You're done! How simple was that? I absolutely love the scent Luna. Today, if I had any left, I would've replaced my wax with a couple cubes of Luna, but I was a bad Scentsy warmer owner and I forgot to reorder last week when I ran out. Don't forget to order your Scentsy bars before you run out, or you could be sad. Talk to your lovely Independent Scentsy Consultant about how to free product today!

1 comment:

  1. Various forms of candles produce various temperatures of wax. A smoldering candle will produce smoke that has unburned particulate issue. For more information on Scentsy Product click here.

    ReplyDelete